Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We are on our way!

We are at the SLC airport waiting for our delayed flight to Dallas and then on to London then Rome. It is snowing like crazy upside and our flight is delayed for two hours.  I guess we didn't need to have gotten up at 4:30 this morning.  I am so thankful that we made it safely to the airport though.  There were crashes reported all over the freeway due to the snow and ice.
We said goodbye to all of our kids and grandchildren.  Nathan and Natalie woke up at 5:30 this morning for last hugs and goodbyes.  It has been such a blessing to have been down in SLC for this last month because we not only got to be a part of the language immersion program to give me a start on my italian but also to see our kids and grand kids.
At church on Sunday , my son in law Ryan, leaned over to me and asked me if I realized that this was the last church meeting that I would understand what was going on for quite a while. Uh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment