Monday, March 4, 2013

A Long Day

It was a really good day and we got so many things done.  With Paul being called as branch president to our small branch here in Battipalgia yesterday, he had a lot of phone calls with details he needs to know and learn.  I got 4 loads of laundry done and all of it hung out to dry.

 
I try to hang up all of the dark things on the outside lines.  I hang up garments and whites inside on the drying rack.  

I got the car washed because it was such a nice sunny day.  Our landlord brought me a pot of soil and I got some of my basil planted.  He saw my little basil plant that I bought a few weeks ago and told me that I can just break off the top leaves and stick them in soil and they will root themselves and make a healthy new plant.  I told him I didn't have any soil and so he brought me a pot of dirt and left it outside my apartment door this morning while Paul and I were on our walk.


We had our weekly district meeting at 11:00 in Casttlemmari with the elders in our district.  We made it back by 3.  Paul worked on getting some cards made that look like business cards with our name and the churches name on it and info about meeting schedules and such.  




No comments:

Post a Comment