Thursday, August 15, 2013

ASK...SEEK....KNOCK

Today is a national holiday in Italy and so everything is closed. Our mission president's wife asked us to all stay home and deep clean our apartments.  Because she asked us to do this, of course we all did!
One thing that really needed cleaning in our apartment were the faucets in our bathrooms.  They are really old and really yucky looking.  I had tried to clean them with different cleaners before, but they were anything but shiny.  Here is what the bathtub faucet looked like.


So I decided to seek for some help from the Internet.  I saw one post that looked very interesting.  It said to take a three inch square piece of aluminum foil and get it wet.  Then rub it on the chrome faucet and voila, it will shine.  It said that this was good for chrome bumpers on cars as well.  I tried it on the tub faucet and I was so excited to get such quick great results.  I immediately knocked on the sister missionary's door across the hall and gave them some foil and told them how they too could have the shiniest faucets ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment