Saturday, August 31, 2013

The spirit of the temple



I love to see the temple and I am so thankful that we got to go and work there for four days in a row.
We have never done that before.  We had many family names from sisters in our branch, that we got to help have all their ordinances done throughout the week.  Several of them were so anxious to have their work done.  The veil was very thin and I could feel them right there beside me. 
 All the sessions were in Italian and after the first session, I didn't even use the headphones to hear it in English.  I could understand it very well in Italian.  This helped my Italian and I learned a bunch of new words.
The three sister young adults, pictured below in the middle , in front of us,  were all first timers to the temple.  Several went with important life questions, that they had answered.  They had many spiritual experiences and testimony strengthening moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment