Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dan and Kylie


Dan and Kylie are expecting a baby boy in February.  That is grand boy #7.  The boys are trying to even the numbers.  Right now we have 10 grand girls and 6 grand boys.

Rhett got the croup while we were in Star Valley.  He was in the hospital 3 days there and then was sent by ambulance to Primary children's hospital in Salt Lake, where he stayed another 3 1/2 days where he could get breathing treatments and be under observation.  



                                                        Brooklyn and Dan


One of my most precious memories during this wonderful two weeks that we have been here, is the morning that Brooklyn crawled in bed with me early one morning before the sun was up.  I couldn't see who it was.  But I felt her long Curley head  and knew it was her.  I asked her if she was snug like a bug, and she answered, "no, I am snug like a raccoon."  I told her that she was so quiet and sneaky to get in my bed without me even knowing it.  I said she was sly like a fox.  She said that she was like a pink sparkly fox.  She put her arms around my neck and just stayed there for about 15 minutes.  Grandma's love moments like those!


   Here is Brooklyn in her pink sparkly fairy costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment