Friday, September 12, 2014

Another tender Mercy

1 Nephi 1:20. And the tender mercies of The Lord are over all...

Last summer of 2013, while I was mowing the lawn at the church, I lost my favorite pair of glasses.  I looked all over the lawn, a dozen times.  The missionaries and branch members scoured every square meter.  I knew they were there somewhere but we couldn't find them.  We have mowed the lawn probably 20 times since then and still we couldn't find them.  
And then, lo and behold, it came to pass, that Elder Rasband was mowing the lawn on Saturday, and he found my glasses!!!!!


Yippee!  I was so happy.  They were not even broken or smashed.  I can't imagine how they could escape being crushed or broken.  But here they are; another reminder that The Lord knows me and is watching over me.  I am very thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment