Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

,


We are going to make Thanksgiving dinner for our branch and our English class and investigators.  It should be fun!  Paul is doing the turkey and the gravy.  I am doing cinnamon rolls and butter rolls, and several pies, and the missionaries will do the mashed potatoes and stuffing and vegetables. 

                                  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!  



I will miss our family being all together, but it 's ok because I know I will see you all again real soon.  Only 15 more days!

                                                    I am so thankful for our family!




                               And I am thankful that we can be missionaries here in Italy.

                       

We are thankful for friends and missionaries, both here in Italy and back home.  We pray for each of you and are so thankful that you have been a part of our life.  May God bless you and keep you safe until we see you again.

Love, 
Paul and Geri

















No comments:

Post a Comment