Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Psalms 24

This morning before we left for our day trip to the Amalfi Coast, I opened my scriptures and they fell open to Psalms 24. The first scripture I read was verse one.
    The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
I immediately thought of our upcoming trip today.  I knew that Heavenly Father knew me, and knew where I was going today.  He wanted to remind me that he made this beautiful earth, and even the Amalfi Coast in all its splendor was created by his hand.  And he created each of us.  We are his.
Verse two says: For he hath founded it upon the seas...(We were going to be traveling on the sea today.)
Verse three: Who shall ascend into the hill of The Lord? ( We are going to be climbing up many hills today.  And the Lord made them all) Or who shall stand in his Holy Place?  (am I standing in Holy Places?)
Verse four: He that hath clean hands and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity,  ( a wonderful reminder)
Verse five: He shall receive the blessing from The Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.  (I felt like it was a rich blessing for me today to go and see this beautiful part of the world that The Lord has made!)

   


No comments:

Post a Comment