Saturday, June 8, 2013

10 things I like about Italy

8. Flavia and her family have been a highlight to meet and visit with.   Her aunt Delia and her uncle Sabato, her cousin Amerigo, and her Nona are some of the best people in the whole world.  I am sure that we were friends in the pre- existence and we promised them that we would find them and teach them the gospel.  They are already so good and righteous, they don't see a need to have anything more yet.  But The Lord is patient and he wants them to have a fullness of his gospel so their family can be sealed for eternity.

9. I can't find a picture on my iPad, but one thing I love about Italy, is all the laundry hanging from all the apartment buildings.  I love to wash our clothes and hang them out there to flap in the breeze along with everyone elses clothes.  They smell so good and I just love it!!!!

10.  We love the members of our little Battipaglia branch.  I wish that I had a picture of each one.  I 
don't, but here are a few.  We love each and everyone of them.




















No comments:

Post a Comment