Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The glory of God





Today we drove about an hour away, up to a beautiful mountain town, called Pescapogono,  where Paul was taking two members of our ward for a hospital visit. While they went in for their appointment,   I took a little walk down the hill and found a beautiful park called "the  park of remembrances."  There were benches everywhere to sit on.  There were crunchy autumn leaves covering the cobblestone path.  The birds were singing high up above in the pine trees.  Sunlight filtered through the canopy of old tall trees.  I felt like I was in the secret garden.  It was a wonderful place to meditate and read my scriptures.  I loved reading Isaiah 6:3.  Which says, ".....the whole earth is full of his glory". I truly felt his glory while in this park.  Here are a few pictures to share that glory!







No comments:

Post a Comment