Friday, March 21, 2014

Amalfi PDay

We had a delightful drive up the Amalfi Coast with Elder Line and Elder Duffin. They certainly didn't want to stop and take pictures as often as the sisters have liked to in the past, but we stopped a couple of times.  The views are always so spectacular and there are always different things that stand out that I didn't notice before.  
My pictures are not very clear because it wasn't very light due to the fog.  My iPad seems to take much better pictures when there is a bright sunny day. But to give you a feel for the coastline, here are some of the vistas we enjoyed.e




In the picture above, I think that the little hamlet of Torello is in the forefront.  In the background is the town of Minori.

The picture below looks like a magical place.  I hope we can get down there one day.  It's  called Furore Fiord where the road crosses a bridge suspended between the walls of a deep gorge.



No comments:

Post a Comment