Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pozzuoli Zone Conference


                                     Napoli Zone Missionaries April 30, 2014
                                                  Pozzuoli, Italy

Today we had such a good zone conference.  Our zone leaders organized it and carried it out so wonderfully well.  I was very proud of them.  We had 5 destramenti and I learned something from each one.  I felt the spirit teach me along with what they said.  Comments and testimonies from other missionaries brought the spirit double strong.  I loved every minute.  Afterwards we got some fun pictures.

  

              
Elder Duffin,  Elder Line,  Elder Scherbel,  Sister Mitzvotai,  Sister Webster,  Sister Scherbel
                                     The Battipaglia Missionaries/ Battipaglia District







                                Our wonderful crazy beautiful sister missionaries!


No comments:

Post a Comment