Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It is spring!

Along the driveway, leading up to the church, there is a row of flowers that are just starting to bloom.  Here is a sample of what they look like now.  I can't wait till they open fully.  Each little blossom is a little star.  Incredible.  I have been over at the church this morning, watering and weeding.  Paul has been meeting with several branch members for different things.  While he does that, I can work on the yard.  I also got my scriptures read.  I read Omni.  Vs 25 is very meaningful to me as he says, " I shall ...exhort all men to come unto God, the Holy One of Israel, and believe in prophesying, and in revelations, and in the ministering of angels, and in the gift of speaking with tongues, and in the gift of interpreting languages, and in all things which are good, for there is nothing which is good save it comes from The Lord."
Vs 26 says ..."come unto him and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him."  I can really feel the  earnest request of Amaleki, who wrote this part of Omni.




1 comment:

  1. I saw similar flowers in bloom in July in Lugano. They are magnificent. I thought I was the only one who took pictures of flowers everywhere I went. Sounds like you are doing a great job over there.

    ReplyDelete