Thursday, September 5, 2013

One of those days

I am not sure if I should just go back to bed or what today.  I started out pretty good, but it has gone downhill since.  The first thing I do in the morning is open the French doors out  onto the living room balcony and also to the kitchen patio.  Then I water the plants outside on both of those patios. Well this morning , as I went to water  the plant on the kitchen balcony,  I really had a blond moment.  Instead of watering the plant, I lifted my food scraps trash can lid, and poured 2 quarts of water into the trash!  We don't have garbage disposals here so we have a seperate trash can for food scraps.  We set it out three nights a week to be gathered by the trash pick up men in the early morning.


They have these cute little mini garbage trucks that come to the apartment complexes and after they collect the trash they drive to a central point and dump into a larger garbage truck.

Anyway, back to my pazzo (crazy) morning.  I decided to be a nice wife and make Paul some oatmeal this morning.  I got it all made and then I opened up the brown sugar canister, which had a new butcher knife on top and it fell down in back of the kitchen counter between the wall and the counter, where there was no way to get at it.  I told Paul, and he simply came in and pulled out the whole counter from the wall and retrieved the knife.  Ok, so now I put the brown sugar on our cereal and pour the milk and think that the oatmeal looks very strange.  I didn't have my glasses on, so I get them on and look and discover that I have put brown rice on the top of our oatmeal, and not brown sugar at all!  What a waste.  S I made peach smoothies instead and now I am at the church to use their Internet because our modem is no longer working......and after walking over here I discovered that   I forgot my glasses, so I can not even see where I have made typing errors.  But just know that it has been that kind of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment