Friday, June 6, 2014

Tommy and Cam's Cruise

cam posted her pictures from their cruise today.  So in case you didn't see them, and so I could keep a copy of my favorites, I will show you my favorite ones.  After they blessed their baby on Saturday the 17th of May, Cam's parents, Fran and Eric Jensen, along with Cam and Tommy and the now 7 week old Liam, departed for an 11 day Medeterranean Cruise.  They went to Some islands off Greece, and to Euphesus, and Istanbul, and it looks like they may have gone to Debrovnik also and then ended in Venice.  How wonderful Fran and Eric were to help them take care of Liam.  It seems that more than half the pictures had Grandpa Jensen holding Liam.  Cam said that Liam was so good.  He just slept and ate and went to sleep again.  Eric loves to play games like our family does....so it looks like they got a couple of fun game nights in as well.
These pictures are in no order.  But I hope you enjoy them.  I am so glad they got this chance to go.  And I am so glad that they made it home safely.


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment